Peachy Rosé Sangria is a light, refreshing drink that’s ideal for summertime sipping. Flavored with fresh fruit, peach juice and Schnapps, Rosé wine is transformed into something special to serve at parties or for casual entertaining with friends.
If you are a fan of sangria, then THIS Peachy Rosé version is for you! It’s light and refreshing with just the right amount of fruit. When summer rolls around, I like to have something extra nice to enjoy and sangria fits the bill. You get all the extra flavor of fresh fruit without having to fuss with a blender.
What you’ll need to make this drink:
- Good Rosé wine – a whole bottle.
- Peach juice
- Peach Schnapps
- Fresh peaches and strawberries
This drink is great when you’re hosting a party or entertaining. It’s one of my “go-to” cocktails because it really allows me to stretch my budget since it has just a few ingredients. I’ve found delicious Rosé wines at my local grocery store and most are very reasonable in price, so there’s no need to go to a fancy wine shop.
Now, if you do decide to make this for a party, just make two or three batches and keep them cool in the fridge until your guests arrive. This is a great beverage that folks can serve themselves so that everyone can spend more time together. That’s what a party is all about, right?
So, relax this summer and unwind. This pretty, refreshing, cool drink is sure to help. It’s one of the best ways to beat the heat all while having a smile on your face!
What to serve with Peachy Rosé Sangria:
- Outrageously Good Stuffed Celery
- Honey Pistachio Goat Cheese Appetizer
- Salami Chips with Mustard Horseradish Dip
- Garlic and Herb White Bean Dip
- No Bake Ranch Fire Crackers
- 1 bottle good Rose wine
- 1/2 cup peach Schnapps
- 1 1/2 cup peach juice
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries - sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh peaches - sliced
- Pour wine into a tall pitcher. Add peach Schnapps, peach juice, strawberries and peaches. Stir to combine. Place in refrigerator for one hour to chill.
- When ready to serve, pour over ice. Enjoy!
Pin this recipe HERE to save!