When it’s time to serve up an appetizer that’s easy to make and full of flavor, then baked salami chips is the answer. Add in a creamy dip made with mustard and horseradish then you’ve got something that folks just can’t get enough of!
If you’ve been hanging out with me for very long, you know how much I love to entertain. Now, when I say entertain, I don’t mean some “big to-do, highfalutin” party. I mean, fun get-togethers that are full of laughter, good food and drinks. I want my friends to feel at ease in my home and know that they are welcomed and loved. That’s always my attitude, so, what I serve my guests is always simple, of excellent quality and absolutely delicious.
Now, you might not think that salami chips would be the kind of food you’d serve when you’re entertaining, but hold on. Until you’ve made them and served them with this dip, you’d be wrong. They’re crispy, salty and totally addictive. You could just put them them out on their own, but why not add in something special when you’re having folks over! When these chips are dunked into a dip that’s creamy, cool and full of savory flavor, well, friend, you’ve got a match made in heaven. This is what I’m talking about when I say entertaining is easy. You can open up your home, invite folks over and serve them something homemade even when you’ve only used four ingredients. You’ll be mighty surprised at just how much fun can come from such simple things.
More Easy Entertaining Appetizers ~
- Honey & Pistachio Goat Cheese Appetizer
- Parmesan Cheese Crisps
- Antipasto Skewers
- Southern Cavier
- Garlic & Herb White Bean Dip
- Spicy Sausage Dip
- 1 package sliced salami
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Lay slices of salami on baking sheet. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes. Remove from tray and place on paper towels to drain any excess grease. Repeat process for remaining slices of salami.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish until blended. Chill until ready to serve.
Pin this recipe and follow us on Pinterest!