With a house full of testosterone, I’m sure you can appreciate how much game day food I make and share. Mr. A Southern Soul is from Indiana which of course means basketball, we live in North Carolina which is loaded with great schools with tons of sports fans, my youngest plays Lacrosse for his high school and then, there’s me, the football NUT. Now that you know how things work around here, you understand a little more about why I have so many flavor packed, easy recipes that are great for tailgating, “couch gating” and can be doubled to feed a crowd.
Here’s my newest addition to my game day food line up ~ Sweet & Tangy Little Smokies made in the crock pot. Just grab your slow cooker, mix up the 5 delicious ingredients in the recipe and you are on your way to scoring a goal, basket or a touchdown!
Sweet & Tangy Little Smokies
Sweet and tangy little smokies are a required snack for game day. The crock pot does all the work for you so they are also a great for parties!
- 2 packages of Little Smokies cocktail weenies
- 2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 can of cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Place cocktail weenies in crockpot.
- Mix together BBQ sauce, cranberry sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard in a bowl and pour over little smokies.
- Cook on low for 3 hours until thoroughly heated.