This post may contain affiliate links.
Little Smokies simmered in a sweet and tangy sauce are hard to resist and so simple to make! This 5-ingredient recipe is perfect for parties, game day, and the holidays.
A slow cooker full of little smokies is one of life’s simple pleasures. Whether you serve them at a party, while you’re watching your favorite team play ball or at the holidays, this unassuming appetizer is always a hit.
I’ve been making Crock Pot Little Smokies for years…like forever. Not only does the whole family love them, but this easy-to-make recipe also makes cooking easy. You just load up the crock pot with the ingredients, set it, and forget it for a couple of hours.
What Makes Little Smokies So Good?
- They are cooked low and slow soaking up the smokey, rich sauce that’s totally delicious!
- Are fun to eat and kid-friendly making them perfect for any party.
- Excellent for game day, tailgating, or “couch-gating” at home.
- They are perfect for casual entertaining during the holidays or family celebrations.
What You Need To Make This Recipe:
- Little Smokies Sausages
- BBQ Sauce – your favorite brand
- Cranberry Jelly
- Dijon Mustard
- Worcestershire Sauce
Are Little Smokies Already Cooked?
Yep, they sure are. That’s one of the secrets of this recipe. Since the sausages are fully cooked, you are heating them and allowing them to marinate in the sweet, tangy sauce.
Can I Serve This Recipe For Dinner?
Absolutely! Little Smokies make a great main dish to serve during hectic times. Since this is a “set it and forget it” recipe, the slow cooker essentially does all the work. Here’s what I like to serve with this yummy recipe:
- Instant Pot Garlic and Herb Rice
- Brussels Sprouts Slaw
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Cheesy Ranch Potato Foil Packs
- Skillet Green Beans
How Long With Little Smokies Last In the Fridge?
If you have any leftovers, which probably won’t happen, you can store them in the fridge for 3 to 5 days. Just make sure they are kept in an airtight container.
More Easy To Make Appetizers You’ll Love!
- Southwest Ranch Dip
- Pineapple Bacon Cheese Ball
- Spicy Cheese Cracker Snack Mix
- Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Last but not least…
If you make this Little Smokies recipe, be sure to leave a comment and a rating. I always love hearing from you! Also, if you make it, snap a pic and tag me on Instagram. I’d love to see your photo.
Sweet & Tangy Little Smokies
- 2 packages of Little Smokies cocktail weenies
- 2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 can of cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Place cocktail weenies in crockpot.
- Mix together BBQ sauce, cranberry sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard in a bowl and pour over little smokies.
- Cook on low for 3 hours until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.