This post may contain affiliate links.
Smokey, sweet with just the right amount of spice, Chipotle Bacon Baked Beans are great for family dinners, potlucks, and a must for cookouts and barbecues!
This baked beans recipe is the ultimate side dish anytime you are serving burgers and hot dogs, and is ideal for any family gathering! Serve alongside pasta salad, and coleslaw, then you’ve got a meal everyone will love.
Whether you are grilling out, headed to a potluck, tailgating, or need a side dish for family dinner, these baked beans are the perfect dish!
I’ve taken my classic baked bean recipe and given it a makeover with amped-up flavors. I’ve added smokey, spicy chipotle seasoning along with my favorite spice blend.
Not to leave well enough alone, I top off the beans with bacon, then bake everything together until it’s hot and bubbly.
Ingredients You’ll Need For This Recipe
- Canned Pork And Beans
- BBQ Sauce – whatever brand you like.
- Brown Sugar
- Yellow Mustard
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Dan-O’s Chipotle Seasoning
- Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
How Long Do Baked Beans Cook In the Oven?
The baked beans will cook in the oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes until they are thick and bubbly. I like to add a slight char to the bacon by broiling for about 1 to 2 minutes.
How Do You Make Baked Beans In The Crock Pot?
It’s easy to make this recipe in the crock pot. Just follow the instructions and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
How To Store Leftovers
If you are lucky enough to have any leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in a microwave safe bowl.
More Side Dish Recipes You’ll Love!
- Creamy Tomato Cucumber Pasta Salad
- Crock Pot Green Beans
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Spaghetti Salad
- Easy Roasted Broccoli
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Drain beans (do not rinse) and add to a large bowl.
- Add in BBQ sauce, brown sugar, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and Dan-O's Chipotle and Original Seasoning. Stir to combine. Place beans in an oven-proof baking dish.
- Chop bacon and add to the top of the beans. Cover and cook for 40 to 45 minutes until hot and bubbly around the edges of the baking dish. Remove cover and broil for 1 to 2 minutes, watching closely, so that bacon crisps up.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes, then serve.