This post may contain affiliate links.
Get your cheesecake fix with this sweet, creamy, easy-to-make dip! This no-bake dessert has all the classic flavors of cheesecake, yet it’s taken to a whole new level with the addition of fresh fruit, cookies, and savory pretzels for dipping.
I’m a big fan of no-bake desserts, especially when I’m short on time and need a quick dessert fix. That’s why I came up with this Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip recipe, which is perfect for surprising my guys on Valentine’s Day.
Although we tend not to go all out for this holiday since we have other important dates to celebrate the week before, I still like to do something special. This cheesecake dip with chocolate chips is a sweet treat that we all love and is perfect for any occasion.
Pin This Recipe For Later
Ingredients For Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
Scroll down for measurements and instructions
No-Bake Dessert Recipes
- Butterscotch Cookies
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Coconut Cream Pie In Jars
- Classic Muddy Buddies
- Peaches and Cream Icebox Cake
I love no-bake desserts, so, I took the idea I used to make my Three Ingredient Fruit Dip and mixed in additional ingredients for traditional cheesecake flavor. This recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes and is a great choice when you need a dessert that you can make ahead of time. It’s also a great choice to serve when you’ve got to feed a crowd since it can be doubled or tripled easily.
Tips For Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- Use room-temperature cream cheese to ensure a smooth and creamy texture.
- Beat the cream cheese until it’s fluffy before adding the other ingredients.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips gently to avoid over-mixing.
- If you’re making this dip ahead of time, cover it and store it in the fridge until ready to serve.
Commonly Asked Questions
It usually takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour for cream cheese and butter to come to room temperature.
Yes, you can use regular chocolate chips, but mini chocolate chips work better as they distribute more evenly in the dip.
Make sure to beat the cream cheese and butter until they are light and fluffy before adding the other ingredients.
Gently fold in the mini chocolate chips after the other ingredients are mixed to avoid over-mixing.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled and halved
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- waffle cones – broken into pieces
- Using a hand mixer, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add in powdered sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt and mix until blended. Using a spatula, fold in chocolate chips.
- Place dip in a serving bowl on a serving tray. Add fruit, cookies and pretzels around bowl. Serve!
- Dip can be stored in a covered container in fridge until ready to serve.