This post may contain affiliate links.
Creamy, sweet, and made with only 3 ingredients, this fruit dip is terrific served any time of the year! Serve it with your favorite fresh fruit, cookies, or pound cake for a refreshing treat everyone will love.
Just like my Chocolate Fruit Dip, and Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip, this simple sweet dip is ideal to serve as an appetizer or dessert. They are all downright irresistible.
Sharing the gift of hospitality has always been important to me. It’s a hallmark of our home, and I absolutely love making people feel special. Over the years, I’ve crafted dishes that are simple to make, are inexpensive and can be used at any time of the year.
Recently, I added this incredible fruit dip that’s made with only three ingredients to my treasury of recipes. It’s made with cream cheese, vanilla yogurt and honey. That’s it!
I purposely kept the recipe simple, so that the fruit stays the star of this dish. One of the best parts of this recipe is that it can be used all year long by just changing up what fruits are readily available at the store.
This just proves again, that my philosophy on being a hostess is right…keep things simple because, entertaining isn’t effortless, you just have to make it look like it is.
Ingredients You Need To Make This Recipe
- Cream Cheese – I use regular cream cheese for the texture and flavor, but low-fat can be substituted.
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Fresh Fruit – I buy fruit that is in season
- Cookies or Pound Cake – Butter cookies and Ginger Snaps are great choices.
How To Make Creamy Fruit Dip
You might just impress yourself with how quickly you can make this recipe!
Place cream cheese in a medium size bowl and beat with a hand mixer or wooden spoon until smooth. Add yogurt and honey, mix in until well blended.
That’s it! Five minutes is all it takes to whip up this creamy, dreamy dip. You can serve it immediately or cover and chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to enjoy it.
Can This Dip Be Made Ahead Of Time?
Yes it can. I like to make this recipe the day or night before serving. After making, place the dip in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
What To Serve With This Dip
When it’s time to serve this yummy dip, let your creative juices flow! Of course, fresh fruit is the obvious choice, but you can also serve other delicious dippers.
- Strawberries, pineapple and grapes are my favorites.
- Honey Dew or Cantaloupe
- Southern Pound Cake cut into chunks.
- Vanilla Wafers, Graham Crackers or Ginger Snaps
More Fruit Recipes You’ll Love!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins With Lemon Glaze
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Apple Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
- No-Bake Cherry Delight In Jars
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese – softened
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- 6 cups fresh fruit for dipping
- Place cream cheese in a medium size bowl and beat with a hand mixer of wooden spoon until smooth. Add yogurt and honey, mix in until well blended.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruit or chill until ready to use.
Perfect dip for all that fresh summer produce! thanks for sharing at our Farmers Market Recipe Blog Party at Celebrate 365!
I love fresh fruit and dip. This looks like a yummy recipe. Thanks for sharing!
You are so welcome, Brooke! I hope you enjoy it.
so simple and delicious! Perfect for summer!
Enjoy, Nicole! Happy summer.