No-Bake Butterscotch Cookies are so hard to resist! Made with crunchy corn flakes, melted butterscotch chips and creamy peanut butter, then dusted with a bit of salt, they are so easy to make you’ll be amazed.
One of my all time favorite flavor combinations is that of salty and sweet. When they come together in the form of a no bake dessert, then I’m all in! That’s what’s happening here with these cookies. As an added benefit, they’ve got a crunchy texture in every single bite.
I must admit, I’m not much of a cookie baker. Don’t get me wrong, I like cookies but not really enough to make a big batch. I think it’s actually because my impatience gets the best of me so, when I can whip up a batch of no-bake cookies, well, I ready to bust out my mixing bowls. This butterscotch version of Chocolate No-Bake Cookies is a delectable take on that classic recipe. The combination of smooth, butterscotch and peanut butter, coating crunchy corn flakes is just scrumptious. To make these cookies even more temping, they’re finished off with a slight sprinkle of pink Himalayan sea salt. This is one sweet treat that’s so simple to make yet full of delicious indulgence!
More easy to make sweet treats ~
- Classic Muddy Buddies
- Pecan Pie Tart Bites
- Coconut Macaroons
- No-Bake Coconut Cream Pie In Jars
- Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies
No-Bake Butterscotch Cookies
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups corn flakes
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt or Koscher Salt - optional
- Place corn flakes into a medium size bowl. Using your hands, break the flakes into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- Melt butterscotch chips in a small sauce pan. Add in peanut butter and cook for 1 minute stirring to mix. Pour mixture over corn chips and stir to coat. Using an ice cream scoop, measure out and place cookies on parchment or waxed paper line baking sheet. Place in fridge to set. Remove after 10 minutes and enjoy!**Cookies can be stored in a ziptop bag or airtight container.
PIN this recipe to SAVE!