No-Bake Butterscotch Cookies are so hard to resist! Made with crunchy corn flakes, melted butterscotch chips and creamy peanut butter, then dusted with a bit of salt, they are so easy to make you’ll be amazed.
If you love no-bake treats, this recipe is for you. Just like my Fire Ranch Crackers, No-Bake Cherry Delight or Coconut Cream Pie In Jars, these recipes are the not just delicious but easy to make, too!
One of my all time favorite flavor combinations is that of salty and sweet. When they come together in the form of a no bake dessert, then I’m all in! That’s what’s happening here with these cookies.
This butterscotch version of Chocolate No-Bake Cookies is a delectable take on that classic recipe. The combination of smooth, butterscotch and peanut butter, coating crunchy corn flakes is just scrumptious.
To make these cookies even more temping, they’re finished off with a slight sprinkle of pink Himalayan sea salt. This is one sweet treat that’s so simple to make yet full of delicious indulgence!
Ingredients For These Cookies
- Butterscotch chips
- Peanut Butter
- Corn Cereak
- Sea Salt
Tools Needed To Make This Recipe
There are no fancy tools or equipment needed to make these cookies. They are simple and super easy to make. Here’s what you need:
- A heavy bottom metal pan for melting the butterscotch chips and peanut butter.
- Spatulas for mixing everything together in a mixing bowl.
- Parchment paper so that the cookies don’t stick to the baking pan or counter top.
Do These Cookies Need To Baked?
Nope, not at all. The only cooking that’s done is melting the butterscotch chips and peanut butter until smooth. That’s it, no baking and easy cleanup.
Can Chunky Peanut Butter Be Used?
Oh, yes! If you want to add a little more crunch to these cookies, feel free to add your favorite chunky peanut butter.
How To Store No Bake Butterscotch Cookies
To store the cookies, place them in an airtight container. You can keep them on the countertop or in the pantry for up to one week.
More Sweet Treat You’ll Love!
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies
- Snowball Cookies
- The Best Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups corn flakes
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt or Koscher Salt – optional
- Place corn flakes into a medium size bowl. Using your hands, break the flakes into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- Melt butterscotch chips in a small sauce pan. Add in peanut butter and cook for 1 minute stirring to mix. Pour mixture over corn flakes and stir to coat. Using an ice cream scoop, measure out and place cookies on parchment or waxed paper line baking sheet. Place in fridge to set. Remove after 10 minutes and enjoy!**Cookies can be stored in a ziploc bag or airtight container.