This post may contain affiliate links.
Piña Colada Bundt Cake made with pineapple and coconut starts with a boxed cake mix and has all the flavors of a fancy cocktail! It’s tender, moist, and is great for parties, the holidays, or any special occasion. You’ll feel like you are on a tropical vacation with every bite.
If you need a dessert recipe that takes a simple cake mix to a whole new level, then you’ve found it! This recipe for Piña colada Cake transforms an ordinary box mix into something that’s not only delicious, but it’s beautiful as well.
Bundt pans are one of my favorite ways to make a cake. I love how pretty they look and when you drizzle on a sweet glaze or icing, well, you are speaking my love language.
Piña Colada Bundt Cake has all the tropical flavors that you love from a piña colada cocktail. It’s loaded with pineapple, topped with coconut, and has just the right amount of sweetness. Make your next gathering with friends and family extra special and serve this cake. Everyone will love you for it!
Ingredients For Piña Colada Bundt Cake
- Box White Cake Mix
- Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Vegetable Oil
- Coconut Extract
- Crushed Pineapple
- Confectioners Sugar
- Pineapple Juice – from the drained pineapple
- Cream Of Coconut
- Shredded Sweetened Coconut
What Is A Piña colada?
A Pina Colada is a cocktail made with pineapple and coconut. All the flavors are blended together with rum and ice making a thick, smooth drink that’s incredibly yummy.
How To Store This Cake
Because this cake is so moist, it’s best to store it in the refrigerator. If you are not serving it for a couple of days, bake it, cool, wrap it in plastic then add the glaze and coconut.
More Cake Recipes You’ll Love!
- Pineapple Coconut Poke Cake
- Southern Pound Cake
- Buttermilk Pound Cake With Brown Butter Icing
- Lemon Pound Cake
- 2 cups confectioners sugar – divided
- 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- ¼ sweetened shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, oil, water, eggs, coconut extract and with a hand mixer, beat on low until well blended for 2 minutes.
- Add pineapple and blend on low until mixed. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes. Test with a toothpick inserted into the middle. It should come out clean when the cake is done.
- Cool cake in the pan for 15 minutes, then turn out on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1-cup of confectioners sugar and pineapple juice. Brush or drizzle over the cake. Cool cake completely on the counter or in the refrigerator.
- Once the cake is cooled, mix together the cream of coconut and remaining confectioners sugar. Drizzle over the cake and sprinkle with shredded coconut.