Strawberry Jello Pie made with fresh whipped cream and strawberry jello with a graham cracker crust is an easy to make dessert that’s cool, creamy and absolutely delightful. Make it for a special occasion, a weeknight meal or when you want to surprise someone with a simple, sweet treat.
I love any kind of dessert that has fruit in it AND my most favorite dessert is pie, so this recipe was pretty much a no-brainer for me. If you’re looking for a dessert that’s made with very few ingredients and requires zero cooking, then this one if for you!
What you’ll need for Strawberry Jello Pie
- Strawberry Jello
- Heavy Cream or Cool Whip
- Prepared Graham Cracker Crust
- Strawberries for garnish
This pie reminds me of several “old school” recipes using jello. Now, I’m a fan of jello even though I don’t use it very often but one thing is for sure, it MAKES this pie! To pull this recipe together, I used a store bought pie crust as a short cut but you can certainly make your own with this recipe. I also made fresh whipped cream, or you can use cool whip, to add to the strawberry jello along for use as the topping. After just a bit of stirring and whipping, you’ve got a dish that’s light, fluffy and down right heavenly. As a bonus, it’s just so stinking pretty with all that pink filling you’ll want to go back for a second slice!
More Fruit Dessert Recipes
- Banana Pudding Trifle
- Pineapple Coconut Poke Cake
- Blueberry Lemon Poke Cake
- Lemon Cream Brulee
- Apple Crostata
- 1 3 ounce package Strawberry Jello
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup iced water
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 16 ounce *****container Cool Whip if using instead of fresh whipped cream
- 1 ready to use graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- In a large bowl, stir together jello and boiling water until gelatin is dissolved. Add cold water and stir until jello is thickened.
- Using a whisk, stick blender or hand mixer, whip heavy cream and confectioners until stiff peaks are formed. Gently fold 2 cups of the whipped cream, or Cool Whip into the strawberry jello, mixing well. Pour into pie crust. Top with remaining whipped cream or Cool Whip,cover and chill in refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with sliced strawberries and serve!
Make sure to PIN this recipe HERE to SAVE!