What Goes In Sweet Potato Pie
- Store-Bought Pie Crust
- Sweet Potatoes
- Condensed Milk
Sweet Potato Pie
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- 1 lb (2 medium)sweet potatoes cooked (I cook mine in the microwave, let cool then scoop out potato pulp)
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs - beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, mash sweet potatoes with butter.
- Add condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt, mixing well with a whisk or hand mixer.
- Stir in eggs.
- Pour into prepared pastry shell.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Pie can be served warm with whipped cream. Makes 1 (9-inch) pie. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
*** Like this recipe and want to save it? Pin it here! ***
Items You Might Need For This Recipe
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
[amazon_link asins=’B00030CGKY,B00LGLHZNM,B078RZGMFR’ template=’ProductCarousel-NoHeader’ store=’asouthernsoul-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’b064df65-863b-4b32-a050-96313ecef5fa’]