1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
3 garlic cloves – smashed
2 tablespoons Worsheschire sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
3 – 4 sprigs fresh thyme
2 – 3 sprigs fresh oregano
2 pork tenderloins – about 1 to 1 1/2 pounds each
- Mix first 6 ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place pork tenderloin and herb sprigs in a zip top bag. Pour marinade over meat. Seal bag and place in refrigerator to marinate for 1 hour.
- 30 minutes prior to grilling, remove tenderloin from fridge and place on counter to gently warm up.
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Place tenderloin on grill. Cook for 5 minutes on first side until grill marks appear. Turn tenderloins and cook for 5 minutes. Continue turning so that each side of the tenderloins are grilled. Cook tenderloins a total of about 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees.
- Remove from heat, tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with juices.