What You Need To Make This Cake
- Cream Cheese
- Unsalted Butter
- Brown Sugar
- All-purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
More Great Pound Cake Recipes
- Orange Pound Cake
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- Eggnog Pound Cake
- Classic Southern Pound Cake
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter and flour a 10-inch tube pan, bundt pan or 2 loaf pans
- Add cream cheese, butter and sugars to mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well about, 1minute after each egg.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Combine buttermilk and vanilla in a small measuring cup and stir.
- Alternate adding flour and milk to butter/egg batter – starting and stopping with flour.
- Pour batter into buttered, floured tube or bundt pan.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour or up to 1:15 hours. Check if done with a cake tester or wooden skewer.
- Let cool for 15 minutes then gently remove from pan.