- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment. Set aside
- On a lightly floured service, roll out puffed pastry, removing all fold lines. Cut in half on lengthwise.
- Mix together mustard and mayonnaise. Brush both pieces of pasty with mixture.
- Cut sausage into 2 pieces and place in the middle of puffed pastry. Gently roll pastry around sausage and pinch end to seal.
- Brush puffed pastry with egg and sprinkle on poppy seeds. Cut roll on a slight diagonal into 1.5 inch pieces. Place on parchment and bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown on outside.
- Remove from oven and serve with mustard or ketchup.