This homemade Honey Mustard Sauce, made with just 6 ingredients is absolutely THE BEST! It’s creamy with a spicy kick that’s great as a dip for veggies, wings, fries, or just about anything you can think of. It makes a terrific spread on sandwiches and delicious served with a holiday ham.
It’s so versatile that it can be used as a salad dressing too. As you can tell, I’m kinda off in “honey mustard land” just dreaming up new ways to use it.
Why You’ll Love This Honey Mustard Sauce
- It’s sweet and creamy.
- Has a slightly spicy kick from whole-grain mustard and just the right amount of Cayenne pepper.
- Can be made in less than 10 minutes with pantry ingredients.
- Is super delicious served as a dip with fresh or roasted veggies.
- Makes a super salad dressing for crisp lettuce.
- Is the perfect sauce for wraps and sandwiches.
What You Need To Make Honey Mustard Sauce
- Dijon Mustard
- Whole Grain Mustard
- Cayenne Pepper
Questions And Answers About This Recipe
Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce needs to be stored in the fridge after you make it. I keep mine in a mason jar with a screw-top lid. Properly stored, the sauce will keep for about 2 weeks.
More Dips You’ll Love!
- Mexican Corn Dip
- Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Crock Pot Reuben Dip
- Million Dollar Dip
- Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Let me know if you make this recipe! You can rate it below, leave me a comment, or snap a picture. Just tag me on Instagram at #asouthernsoul
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl. Whish together until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.