Savory salami, cool cream cheese mixed with herb cheese, then rolled up into a yummy appetizer, is a quick, retro recipe that is always a hit when hosting friends on the spur of the moment and great as an afternoon snack!
Salami Roll Ups: Party Food Made Easy
I always keep a few ingredients in my fridge and pantry to have something to nibble on when friends stop by. That’s where this recipe comes in. With friends stopping by this weekend, I had all I needed for a nice little platter filled with fresh veggies and something unexpected.
Salami And Cream Cheese Roll Ups, with their bold flavors and easy preparation, are a must-try when you’re hosting a party or simply looking for a low-carb, keto-friendly snack.
Ingredients Needed To Make This Salami and Cream Cheese Appetizer
- Cream Cheese – softened
- Herb Cheese Spread
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Thinly Sliced Salami
Scroll Down For Measurements
Variations And Substitutions
This recipe is super versatile and easy to change with your favorite ingredients.
- Add chopped chives, parsley, or green onions.
- Use sliced turkey, ham, pepperoni, or roast beef.
- Stir in minced dill pickles, olives, banana peppers, or pepperoncini.
Let’s Make Salami Roll-Ups
- In a small bowl, mix together, room temperature cream cheese, herb cheese spread, and pepper.
- Fold each salami slice in half. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Roll up and secure with a party pick or toothpick.
- Repeat the process for as many rollups as you want to make.
- Store in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Salami roll-ups with cream cheese can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
How To Serve
It’s fun to get creative when serving these savory bites. Here are a few of my favorites:
- On a charcuterie board with cheese, your favorite crackers, roasted nuts, and fruit.
- Pack the roll-ups in your lunchbox for a quick and satisfying midday snack.
- Thread the rollups onto skewers, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber slices for colorful party appetizers.
Craving More? Try These Easy To Make Appetizers
- Mini Cheese Balls
- Antipasto Skewers
- Cream Cheese Sausage Balls
- Southern Deviled Eggs
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery
- ¼ cup cream cheese – softened
- ¼ cup herb cheese spread
- dash fresh cracked pepper
- 2 4 oz package sliced salami
- Mix together cream cheese, herbed cheese spread and pepper.
- Fold each slice of salami in half. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Roll up and secure with a party pick or toothpick.
- Can be made ahead of time and stored in fridge until ready to serve.