Easy to make Three Cheese Quiche with cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan is a great main dish for breakfast, brunch or a weeknight meal. It’s an excellent make-ahead recipe that freezes beautifully, to help save time and reduce stress in the kitchen!
If you are a cheese lover, then you are going to be over the moon for this recipe. Three Cheese Quiche is a simple yet flavor-packed dish that totally irresistible. I recently added this new ingredient combination to my collection of quiche recipes and I’ve quickly become a fan.
My family loves eggs and we’re spoiled with having fresh eggs delivered to us every week. A friend of ours has chickens and she always has more eggs than she can use, so every weekend we get two dozen. Fresh eggs are something special with their beautiful bright yellow yolks and rich flavor that makes any recipe you use them in above average regarding taste. If you don’t have a friend who raises chickens, I know that’s an uncommon thing, make sure to check out your local farmer’s markets and pick some up, then make this quiche. You’ll love the extra flavor from fresh eggs and the gooey cheese and fresh herbs make this recipe downright delectable!
Try These Great, Easy To Make Egg Recipes:
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Bacon Cheddar Quiche
- Frittata with Sausage and Cheese
- Ham and Cheese Egg Cups
- Instant Pot Bacon and Cheese Egg Bites
- 1 9 inch frozen deep dish pie crust
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup half & half or whole milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese - shredded ***halved
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese - grated
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives - chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Take pie crust from freezer, to thaw and place on a baking sheet for easy handling. Sprinkle cheddar (4 ounces), mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on bottom of pie crust. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together eggs, half & half and sour cream until frothy. Add in garlic powder, parsley, chives, salt and pepper and whisk. Pour egg mixture over cheeses. Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top and place in oven.
- Bake for approximately 40 to 45 minutes until top of quiche is golden brown and center is set. Remove from oven and serve immediately
TO FREEZE - follow instructions and cook for 35 minutes until center of quiche is barely set. Remove from oven and let cool. Wrap quiche with foil, then place in a ziptop back and freeze. When ready to reheat, let quiche thaw in refrigerator then place in oven, set at 350 for 15 minutes.
Make sure to PIN this recipe HERE to SAVE!