The perfect way to celebrate fall is with an Apple Cider Mimosa! This two-ingredient drink is crisp and light with just the right amount of sweetness. This lovely cocktail is great to sip on at brunch, when you’re having friends over or when you want to “live it up” a little after a long week.
It’s no secret that I have a thing for Mimosas. Actually, any time there’s “bubbly” involved, I’m all in! There’s just something special about hearing the cork pop on a bottle of champagne or Prosecco then seeing the bubbles come pouring out. When you add-in flavors like orange juice, peach nectar or in this case, apple cider, well, you’ve got one festive drink. This cocktail is so easy to throw together since it only has two ingredients. Go ahead and enjoy an Apple Cider Mimosa…you deserve it!
What you need to make an Apple Cider Mimosa:
- apple cider
- champagne or Prosecco
- cinnamon sugar – optional
- apple slices – optional
How do I make this yummy drink?
- Chill the apple cider and champagne.
- If you want to add a little something “extra” to the cocktail, you can rim the glass with cinnamon sugar. Dip the rim of a glass in water then in cinnamon.
- Pour about 2 ounces or fill half the glass with cider. Top with champagne or Prosecco.
More great drinks to make when it’s time to kick up your heels a bit!
- 2 ounces apple cider - chilled
- 2 ounces Champagne or Prosecco - chilled
- cinnamon sugar
- Dip rim of glass into water then into cinnamon sugar. Pour apple cider into glass and top with champagne or Prosecco.
Want to save this recipe? PIN it HERE!