Serve up this festive cocktail for the holidays! Mistletoe Mimosas made with sparkling apple cider, Proscecco and chilled fruit are a signature cocktail that’s merry and bright.
When it’s time to entertain around the holidays, I always like to have a special drink for my guests as they arrive at our house. I want something that’s festive and refreshing yet simple to make. For years, I’ve been serving what I call Mistletoe Mimosas. This light, fruity drink is so easy to make and always puts a smile on everyone’s face. Entertaining should be fun and as stress free as possible which is why I came up with this happy treat.
To make sure the mimosas are at just the right temperature, I chill the sparkling juice and Proscecco. I also freeze the cranberries and grapes so that they keep each glass nice and cool. When guest arrive, they’re greeted with a beautiful tray of Mistletoe Mimosas just waiting to be enjoyed. Cheers to a special time of year filled with friends, loved ones and special memories!
Serve these easy to make appetizers with your Mistletoe Mimosas ~
- Parmesan Cheese Crisps
- Pickled Shrimp
- Pepper Jelly & Cream Cheese
- Garlic & Herb White Bean Dip
- Cheesy Sausage Balls
- 1 bottle sparkling apple juice - chilled
- 1 bottle Proscecco or Champagne - chilled
- 1 cup red grapes - halved and frozed
- 1 cup cranberries - frozen
- In a large pitcher, pour sparkling juice. Add 1/2 of frozen grapes and cranberries. Pour in 1/2 bottle of Proscecco. Stir and chill.
- When ready to serve, divide remaining frozen fruit between 8 cocktail glasses. pour mimosas into each glass about 1/2 full. Top with Proscecco and serve!
Save this PIN and FOLLOW on Pinterest!
Items You Might Need For This Recipe
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Price: $21.34Was: $27.00