Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread made with canned biscuits, spices, cream cheese, and pumpkin is a fall treat that’s over the top delicious! This super easy to make bread is great as a dessert, snack or served for brunch.
I feel like I’ve won the lottery with this recipe! Want to know why? It’s not because it’s sweet, rich, and full of amazing fall spice flavors. It’s because Mr. A Soul Soul likes it! See, he’s not a fan of pumpkin or pumpkin spice.
So, when I made this decadent recipe, I did not tell him what was in it. I just said, “Hey, I’ve got a new sweet treat for you. Let me know how you like it.” Since he has a powerful sweet tooth, I knew he’d dig right in. As he was going back in for seconds, he informed me that he loved the bread and that the pumpkin was not overpowering. Uh, what? Ok, it looks like I got caught. Who cares though, right? I had a new dessert that’s perfect for fall and the holiday season. Score one for pumpkin, two for pumpkin spice and three for me!
What You Need To Make Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread
- Canned Biscuits
- Canned Pumpkin
- Brown Sugar
- White Sugar
- Pumpkin Spice Blend
- Cream Cheese
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Make sure to use large regular canned biscuits. You’ll need 2 cans. If you can’t find them in your grocery store, use 4 regular size canned biscuits.
- Use a bundt pan to make this recipe. If you don’t have one, you can use 2 loaf pans.
- I used kitchen shears to cut the biscuits into quarters. They make a nice clean cut that works well in the recipe.
- Let the monkey bread cool before drizzling over the glaze.
More Great Fall Recipes
- 10 Must Make Snack Mixes For Fall
- Brown Butter Butternut Squash Casserole
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Blend
- Apple Cider Mimosas
- Orange Glazed Muffins
Pumpkin Spice Monkey BreadPrint Pin Rate
- 2 16 ounce cans prepared biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice blend - https://www.asouthernsoul.com/diy-pumpkin-spice-blend/
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie puree)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a bundt pan. Set aside
- In a small saucepan, add butter, pumpkin, brown sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla. Cook on medium-low heat until all ingredients are blended and smooth.
- Mix white sugar and pumpkin spice blend in a large ziplock bag. Cut biscuits into fourths. Add dough pieces to bag and shake to coat. Place half of the dough pieces in the bottom of the bundt pan. Pour over half pumpkin mixture. Layer remaining dough. Pour over the rest of the pumpkin mixture. Place in oven and bake for 30 - 35 minutes until the dough is done.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a plate and continue to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and milk until smooth. Pour over monkey bread. ENJOY!
*** Like this recipe and want to save it? Pin it HERE! ***
Items You Might Need For This Recipe
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affili
ate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Price: Out of stock
Price: $12.43Was: $21.50
Price: Out of stock