I don’t know about y’all but those “cinna pies” and other desserts from the pizza delivery guys are really yummy! Once in awhile I don’t mind spending the extra dough money, especially when a coupon is involved but really, it’s not worth it compared to what you get – sorry pizza guys.
Cinnamon Sugar Pizza
- 1 store bought pizza dough
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter - room temperature
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar - packed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brush pizza pan or sheet pan with butter - about 1 teaspoon.
- In a medium size bowl, mix flour, sugars, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of butter until crumbly. Set aside.
- Place dough on pan and brush with remaining butter. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon over dough.
- Spread crumble over pizza and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- While pizza is baking, mix glaze.
- Let pizza cool for 10 minutes then drizzle on glaze.