Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza made in less than 20 minutes is an easy to make recipe that’s destined to become a classic. Loaded with spicy buffalo chicken piled on tender bread with a slathering of ranch dressing then sprinkled with blue cheese. This pizza is perfect for game day, parties or a weeknight meal. Why order takeout when you can make something this amazing at home?
The big game is in a few days and that means it’s time to get my list of winning football recipes together. Now, some folks are all about the teams playing, some are into the commercials and then there are lots of folks who are all about the food. I happen to be all about all three!
It’s a well know fact that Super Bowl Sunday is the biggest day of the year for pizza delivery. Since everyone will be eating pizza that day and since I’m not fond of waiting on a delivery guy or cold food, I decided to come up with my own epic recipe for one of America’s favorite foods. Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza combines the spice of buffalo wings and with the convenience of pizza into one perfect recipe!
I’ve loaded this pizza with flavor. Buffalo wings tend to be served with either ranch dressing or blue cheese but I’m not making this an either-or choice. I use ranch dressing as the “sauce” on my pizza and sprinkle creamy blue cheese on the top! The star of the recipe is the spicy, juicy buffalo chicken that’s been cooked in the slow cooker. Here’s my recipe for the BEST Buffalo Chicken. All of these yummy ingredients are loaded onto tender Naan bread and baked until the pizza hot and bubbly with a crispy crust.
Can I Use Other Crusts For This Pizza?
Sure! You can substitute store-bought pizza dough or crust. You can also use individual Naan bread to make personal pizzas. If you’ve got a local pizzeria near, you can pick up some dough there. Yum!
Tips For Making Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- Make a batch of Buffalo Chicken in the slow cooker ahead of time, shred and store in the fridge until you’re ready to build your pizza. You can also substitute rotisserie chicken mixed with buffalo sauce if you’re in a hurry.
- Don’t like blue cheese? Just leave it off and add extra mozzarella.
- I top the pizza with chopped celery leaves for a bright, fresh finish. You could also sprinkle on chives or red onion.
Want More Game Day Recipes? Check Out These Fan Favorites!
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef Reuben Sliders
- Game Day Meatballs
- Pimento Cheese Sausage Dip
Follow A Southern Soul on Pinterest and Instagram!
- 1 package Naan flatbread (included 2 flatbreads)
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing
- 2 cup buffalo chicken - shredded
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese - shredded
- ¼ cup celery leaves - chopped **optional
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Place flatbreads on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spread ranch dressing on each of the flatbreads. Sprinkle on half of the mozzarella cheese. Add shredded buffalo chicken over the cheese. Sprinkle blue cheese over chicken. Add the remaining mozzarella cheese. Place in oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes until cheese is golden and edges of flatbread are browned and crispy.
- Remove from the oven. Let rest 5 minutes. Sprinkle on celery leaves. Cut each flatbread into 4ths and serve.
Make sure to save this recipe! Pin it HERE.
how many total calories does the 2 flatbreads of the buffalo chicken pizza make? i am on noon and have lost 11 1/2 pounds in 5 weeks. i try to eat less than 1200 calories a day. i am 73 years old with diabetes 2 so glad to find this recipe.
Hey there Kathryn!
Thank you so very much for your interest in this recipe! I do not personally provide the nutritional information about the recipes, but I will put a link at the bottom of this comment where you can find what you’re looking for. If you click the link it will bring up a site where you can copy and paste this recipe and it will provide all the nutritional facts you need. If you’re looking for other recipes that are low on calories and sugars, I would recommend my Mediterranean Pasta Salad, I usually use whole wheat noodles, and my Air Fryer Baked Potato recipe, it’s got all the flavors of comfort food but with less calories. I hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions. Thank you for your support!