This post may contain affiliate links.
With all the flavors of your favorite pepperoni pizza, this deliciously cheesy Baked Pepperoni Dip is made in just 20 minutes with 10 simple ingredients! Whether you’re entertaining friends, hosting a game-day party, or celebrating the holidays, this crowd-pleasing baked cheese dip is always a favorite.
I’ve always been a lover of dip recipes! Baked dips, chilled dips, Crock Pot dips… you name a dip and I’m sure I will love it. In my opinion there is no better appetizer, but this pizza dip right here is on a whole different level. Full of bold Italian flavors, with an irresistible cheesy texture, this pepperoni pizza dip will have your friends and family begging for the recipe!
Last week, my whole family was feeling tired of the same ‘ole dips on rotation, so I got to working coming up with a new family favorite. I’m glad I had a stocked pantry and fridge because this dish came together in no time flat!
This pizza dip recipe is made with rich tomato sauce, loads of baked cheese, classic Italian herbs and seasonings, and just a few other simple ingredients. Each bite tastes like pizza on a chip, I swear if you did a blind taste test there would no difference.
Ingredients Needed For Baked Pepperoni Dip
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Tomato Sauce
- Dried Oregano
- Dried Basil
- Fresh Garlic
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper – to taste
- Mozzarella Cheese
People Often Ask…
There are so many different additions to this recipe! Similar to how you can pile all sorts of toppings onto a pizza, this dip is the same. Here are a couple of my favorite things to add to Pepperoni Dip…
– Diced Green Bell Peppers
– Fresh Basil
– Fresh Thyme
– Sliced Black Olives
– Bacon Pieces
Last But Not Least…
I love hearing from you, so please leave a rating and a comment if you don’t mind. And don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with a photo.
Baked Pepperoni Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese , room temp*
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 small can tomato sauce*
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 clove grated garlic
- dash of red pepper
- dash of salt
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese , halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix tomato sauce, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Layer cheese mixture on the bottom of a baking dish or pie pan.
- Spread tomato sauce over cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle on chopped pepperoni.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with reserved 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
- Serve with corn chips or veggie sticks.