This 10-minute recipe has all the creaminess you love from ranch dip with an added spicy kick! Southwest Ranch Dip is crazy delicious served with carrots, celery, and chips. Plus it’s awesome as a dressing, marinade, or a spread on burgers and wraps.
This is one of those fun recipes that you’ll spend time thinking of ways to use! Not only does Southwest Ranch Dip double as a spread for sandwiches, wraps, and burgers, it’s so good with roasted potatoes or carrots. I’ve also turned it into a salad dressing tossed with crisp iceberg lettuce and tomatoes.
For an easy recipe to make for the Super Bowl or game day, this has become my new favorite. I tend to have all of the ingredients on hand which is also a bonus. I blend all the ingredients together, chill in the fridge for a few hours then serve with fresh veggies and tortilla chips. Southwest Ranch dip is the perfect combination of creamy, cool, spicy flavors mixed together for a flavor explosion in every bite!
What You Need To Make This Recipe:
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- Ranch Seasoning
- Parsley or Cilantro
- Hot Sauce if you want an extra spicy kick
Can Southwest Ranch Dip Be Made Ahead Of Time?
You bet! Actually, it’s better to make a few hours before you want to serve it. That way the flavor of the dip will improve once the ingredients have some time to hang out together.
Delicious Ways To Serve This Recipe
- With fresh veggies like carrots, celery, and cucumbers.
- As a dip with potato, tortilla, and pita chips.
- Drizzled over Crock Pot Mexican Shredded Beef. WOW, is this scrumptious or what?
- Served as a dipping sauce for Air Fryer Chicken Wings.
- Spooned into taco shells loaded with Crock Pot Shredded Mexican Chicken and sprinkled with cheese.
More Dip Recipes You’ll Love!
- Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Million Dollar Dip
- Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
- Mexican Corn Dip
- Pimento Cheese Sausage Dip
Last but not least…
If you make some yummy Southwest Ranch Dip be sure to leave a comment and a rating. I always love hearing from you! Also, if you make it, snap a pic and tag me on Instagram. I’d love to see your photo.
Southwest Ranch Dip
- Food Processor/Immersion Blender/Blender
- 1 8 ounce package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package ranch seasoning
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley or cilantro
- dash kosher salt
- dash hot sauce if desired
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse for 30 seconds until smooth. Pour dip into a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours before serving.
- **an immersion blender or stand blender can be used in place of a food processor.
- Serve with fresh veggies and chips for dipping.