This post may contain affiliate links.
These hard to resist Candied Pecans are easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. They’re great for serving as an appetizer with drinks, at parties and are perfect on top of salads, side dishes, and desserts. They also make a wonderful homemade gift for the holidays or when you want to share a little love.
I am totally obsessed with these Candied Pecans! They are sweet, slightly crunchy with just the right amount of savoriness. I love serving them as an appetizer when friends come over for drinks. They make a nice addition to any cheese platter or charcuterie board and add just the right “something special” to a party spread.
But why stop there! With the holidays right around the corner, it’s time to bring out all our special recipes. These Candied Pecans are so delicious sprinkled on salads. I love topping sweet potatoes with a handful of these yummy nuts and if you want to take simple green beans to the next level, add some chopped Candied Pecans. They are also amazing on pies, cakes, and cobblers.
I really enjoy sharing a gift from my kitchen with friends and neighbors during the holidays. These Candied Pecans have become my “signature” treat and I love watching my friends dig into the bag of homemade yumminess.
This recipe is super easy to make. It has 7 ingredients that most likely, you already have on hand. If you’ve ever bought candied nuts before, you know how expensive they can be. So, save your money and skip the drama of finding just the right treat for your friends and make something yourself.
What You Need To Make Candied Pecans
- White Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Cayenne Pepper
- Pecan Halves
What To Serve With Candied Pecans
- Southern Jezebel Sauce
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato
- Outrageously Good Stuffed Celery
- Ambrosia Salad
- Southern Pineapple Casserole
More Easy Snack Recipes You’ll Love…
- Perfectly Popped Stove Top Popcorn
- Spicy Cheese Cracker Snack Mix
- Homemade Pita Chips
- No-Bake Ranch Fire Crackers
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Prepare a 9×11 baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To a large ziplock bag, add white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne pepper. Toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk egg white until frothy. Add in pecans and toss to coat. Pour the pecans into the bag with sugar mixture. Toss until pecans are coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake in oven for 40 minutes. Toss after 20 minutes and continue to cook. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.