What you’ll need to make this recipe:
- fresh corn
- red onion
- apple cider vinegar
- dried chilies (chili flakes)
I love serving Pickled Corn with anything I cook on the grill. It’s also great as an addition to soups and salads. Actually, you can just let your imagination run wild with this dish!
Serve Pickled Corn with Red Onions and Cilantro with these recipes:
- Sausage and Potato Foil Packs
- Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken
- Sweet Heat BBQ Chicken
- Herb Butter Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- Slow Cooker White Bean and Ham Soup
Pickled Corn with Red Onions and Cilantro
- 2 small dried chiles
- 1 seeded thinly sliced jalapeño
- 1/4 thinly sliced medium red onion
- 2 cups corn kernels (from about 2 ears)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves with tender stems
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- Place ingredients in a quart size jar.
- In a small pot bring vinegar, salt, sugar and 3/4 cup water to a boil.
- Pour over corn. (Add water to cover, if needed.)
- Seal jar. Let cool; chill. Will keep up to 1 month.
Pin this recipe HERE to save!