This post may contain affiliate links.
Air Frying is an easy, one-step way to cook perfect corn on the cob in just minutes. This irresistibly delicious corn on the cob is crispy on the outside, tender and sweet on the inside, with a grilled taste you’ll love!
Corn on the cob, slathered in butter, has been a favorite side dish for me and my family. For years, I’ve tried every way possible to make the best corn on the cob, and I’ve finally found the way to cook straight-up crazy good corn.
Air frying corn on the cob is a GAME-CHANGER! There’s no boiling a big pot of water that heats up the kitchen. No babysitting the corn on the grill, either. And forget the mushy, bland corn from the microwave.
Why I Love This Cooking Method
- I don’t have to wait for a pot of water to come to a boil.
- The air fryer doesn’t heat up the whole kitchen, which is always important during hot summer months.
- It’s quick and easy to make.
- It produces the best cooked, tender corn that has a grilled texture that’s absolutely mouthwatering.
What You Need To Make The BEST Corn On The Cob
- Fresh corn on the cob – you can use frozen corn that has been thawed completely.
- Avocado or olive oil – I use spray oil to lightly coat the ears of corn.
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Air Fryer – you can use any size air fryer. For this recipe, I used a 4-quart, Ninja Air Fryer.
Toppings For Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
It’s so much fun to get creative with toppings and flavors for corn on the cob!
- Garlic Herb Compound Butter
- Jalapeno Lime Compound Butter
- A Southern Soul House Seasoning
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Elote (Mexican Street Corn) Seasoning
- Crumbled Feta or shredded Pepper Jack cheese
How To Make Corn On The Cob In The Air Fryer
- Cut the corn to fit into the air fryer. Be sure not to crowd the basket so that the air can circulate around the corn.
- Lightly coat the corn with olive or avocado oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the corn in the air fryer and cook, turning at the halfway mark, until slightly charred.
- Serve with butter and more salt and pepper.
How Long To Cook Corn In The Air Fryer
Cooking times vary depending on the type and size of the air fryer you are using. I cook my corn on the cob at 370 degrees for 13 minutes – 15 minutes, until there is a slight char on some kernels.
Can Frozen Corn Be Cooked In The Air Fryer?
You can cook frozen corn in the air fryer, although fresh has better flavor and texture. If using frozen corn, make sure it is completely thawed. Before cooking, pat off any moisture with paper towels. The cooking time is less, and I recommend starting with 6-8 minutes, then adding 1-minute increments until the corn is cooked with charred kernels.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
- Crock Pot Chicken Thighs
- The Best Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Crock Pot Hawaiian Meatballs
- Honey Garlic Lime Shrimp
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Legs
- Hamburger Hobo Dinner Foil Packs
Want More Air Fryer Recipes? Try These!
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer Turkey Breasts
- Best Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Easy Air Fryer Sausage And Potatoes
Last But Not Least…
I love hearing from you, so please leave a rating and a comment if you don’t mind. And don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with a photo.
Air Fryer Corn On The Cob (Quick And Easy)
- 3-4 ears of corn, shucked and cleaned
- avocado or olive oil spray
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- Cut or break corn to fit in the basket of the air fryer. Lightly spray with avocado or olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place corn in the basket of the air fryer. Set the temperature to 370 degrees and cook for 13 – 15 minutes, turning the corn halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove corn from the basket of the air fryer, add butter and more salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately.
Want To Know More About Air Frying?
If you are new to cooking with an Air Fryer or just don’t know where to start, I’ve got something to help. I’ve put together a helpful guide with tips and recipes to get you using the Air Fryer like a pro!