Spicy Cheese Cracker Snack Mix is a homemade treat that’s perfect for parties, game day, or movie night! It’s crunchy, salty, cheesy, and full of flavor with a kick of heat. It’s so much better than store-bought and super easy to make.
I’m a sucker for a good snack mix. Every fall I come up with some new combinations of ingredients and flavors to make a treat that Mr. SS and I can munch on while we watch a little tv or while he watches his favorite team play.
My successes include Sweet & Nutty Snack Mix, Crock Pot Zesty Snack Crackers, and Buffalo Wing Snack Mix. and all of them are super good. This year, I’ve kicked things into high gear and combined garlic, onion, chives, dill, and cayenne pepper with melted butter for an incredible mix of flavors!
With the seasoning checked off the list, it was time to bring in the crunch factor. For the best mix of texture, I mixed cheese crackers, cheddar fish crackers, Fritos, and pretzels for a crunchy explosion in every bite. All of these goodies are baked in seasoned butter along with a splash of Worcestershire Sauce for an extra bit of wow.
Now, this is a snack mix that’s sure to be a favorite whenever it’s shared!
Ingredients For Spicy Cheese Cracker Snack Mix
- Square Cheese Crackers (Cheez-Its)
- Goldfish Cheddar Crackers
- Mini Pretzels
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Dried Chives
- Dried Parsley
- Dried Dill
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
It’s also ideal to take on road trips since it keeps well stored in zip-top bags or small plastic containers.
Spicy Cheese Cracker Snack Mix Additions
This snack mix is amazing just like it is but feel free to change it up a bit.
- Peanuts or your favorite nut
- Wasabi Peas
- Chex Cereal
How Do You Store This Snack Mix?
To keep this mix fresh and crunchy, store it in a zip-top bag or a container with a lid at room temperature.
More Easy Snacks You’ll Love
Let me know if you make this recipe! You can rate it below, leave me a comment, or snap a picture. Just tag me on Instagram at #asouthernsoul
- 4 cups square cheese crackers
- 4 cups Goldfish Cheddar crackers
- 4 cups Fritos
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Line 2 baking pans with parchment and set aside.
- To a small bowl, add melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, dried chives, salt, and cayenne pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add cheese crackers, Goldfish crackers, Fritos, and pretzels to a large bowl. Pour seasoned butter over crackers and toss to combine. Divide seasoned cracker mix between 2 prepared baking pans and place in oven. Bake for 10 minutes then toss mixture. Cook an additional 10 minutes then toss a second time. Continue baking for 10 minutes.
- Remove pans from the oven and let cool 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
This post may contain affiliate links.