- 1 bag of pretzel rods
- 1 package white (vanilla) bark coating
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- Mini chocolate chips
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place sprinkles and chocolate in small individual bowls.
- Select 6 to 10 pretzels for dipping.
- Place 4 bark cubes in a glass microwaveable bowl. Microwave on full power for 1 minute. Stir. Return bowl to microwave for 15 to 30 seconds until melted. Stir after each cooking time.
- Pour melted bark into a tall drinking glass. Gently dip each pretzel into melted bark tipping glass to coat the rod. Pull pretzel out of glass and let excess candy bark drip off.
- Holding rod with one hand, gently sprinkle pretzel with chocolate and/or candies – turning to coat. Place on parchment to harden.