Crock Pot Bourbon Meatballs are tender, succulent, and loaded with irresistible flavors. These meatballs, prepped in just minutes, are cooked in the Crock-Pot and are perfect to serve as an appetizer, for game day or on lazy weekends.
This recipe is the perfect marriage of two things. The slow cooker and meatballs. I love using my Crock Pot and my family is always up for meatballs, making this combination is a winner.
I’ve been a fan of cooking with the Crock Pot for years. Whether I’m making Mexican Shredded Beef, Chicken Thighs, or Hawaiian Meatballs, I know that these recipes will be flavorful and turn out beautifully every time I make them.
What Makes These Crock Pot Bourbon Meatballs So Special?
- It’s the sauce, baby! The meatballs are looked in a rich ketchup base sauce that’s sweet, tangy with a little “something” special from the bourbon.
- They are prepped and ready to cook in just 5 minutes.
- Bourbon Meatballs are ideal to serve in so many ways! As an appetizer when you’re entertaining, for the holidays, on game day, and on the weekends when you’d rather be relaxing instead of cooking.
Ingredients Needed For Bourbon Meatballs
- Frozen or Homemade Meatballs
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Red Pepper
Pro Tip: Make your own meatballs using my simple recipe. These meatballs can be made ahead of time and frozen until you’re ready to enjoy them.
How Long Do You Cook Crock Pot Bourbon Meatballs?
Using a slower cooker is easy because you just set it and forget it. I’m always a little giddy over the fact that I’m “cooking but not cooking” when using this workhorse in the kitchen.
You can cook the Bourbon Meatballs on two different settings:
- Low for 4-5 hours
- High for 3-4 hours
Does The Bourbon Cook Out Of The Meatballs?
Yes, it does! After about 3-hours of cooking, there’s less than a trace of alcohol left in any recipe you make using bourbon. What you’ll get is a rich, mellow flavor in the sauce that you’ll love.
How To Store Leftover Meatballs
The cooked meatballs and any leftover sauce store well in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Store in a resealable container then reheat before serving.
More Great Crock Pot Recipes To Make
- Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken Sliders
- 5-Ingredient Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
- Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Crock Pot Busy Day Pot Roast
- Crock Pot Reuben Dip
Last but not least…
If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a comment and a rating. I always love hearing from you! Also, don’t forget to snap a pic and tag me on Instagram.
Crock Pot Bourbon Meatball Recipe
- 2 pounds frozen meatballs
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, add ketchup, honey, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, bourbon, red pepper flakes and garlic. Whisk together.
- Add meatballs to the Crock Pot. Pour sauce over and stir to coat the meatballs. Place lid on and set the timer to 4-5 hours on LOW or 3-4 hours on HIGH.
- When timer goes off, gently stir meatballs in sauce and serve.