This Christmas celebrate the day with a delicious brunch filled with easy to make recipes! This menu includes family favorites that will make waking up on Christmas a joy in more than one way.
Two of my favorite things in life are about to come together. Christmas and brunch! A few years ago, I decided to change things up a bit and instead of serving a big lunch or dinner, I’d make brunch. The family loved it so now, it’s become “our thing.”
I love waking up on Christmas morning, having my first cup of coffee, turning on the Christmas lights, and reflecting on all the hope and joy the day brings. I also like to make things special for my family yet I want to keep them simple so I’ll be able to enjoy our time together.
So, keeping those two things in mind, I’ve pulled together my Christmas brunch menu in advance of the big day. I’ve got a plan laid out for all of the recipes I’ll be making along with the shopping list of what I’ll need. My goal is to have everything planned out, prepped, and ready. With a good plan in place, I’ll be able to relax and enjoy the day.
Tips For Making Christmas Brunch Stress Free:
- Save or print out all the recipes you want to make. Make a grocery list for everything you don’t have on hand.
- Layout all the serving dishes you’ll need and using a pen and sticky notes, label which recipe goes into which dish.
- Set the table the night before.
- Chill any beverages you want to serve and make the coffee.
- Eggnog Muffins, Sausage Balls, Fruit Salad, and Brown Sugar Peppered Bacon are recipes that can be made a day ahead of time. They keep beautifully in the fridge or on the counter until you’re ready to serve them.
- Make the Sausage and Egg Casserole along with the Easy Cinnamon Rolls and keep them coved in the fridge until you’re ready to bake them.