Show Dad some extra love on his special day with a menu full of his favorite foods! From yummy appetizers, cool drinks, fresh salads, and good things hot off the grill, these recipes will make sure that Father’s Day is super delicious.
Any idea of what the key is to any man’s heart? I think I’ve got the answer. FOOD! How do I know this? Well, after years of cooking for Mr. SS, my two sons, lots of guy friends, and tons of young boys, I can honestly say good food is the answer.
One of the things I treasure about Rob is how much he loves spending time with his family. He’s not big on gifts and doesn’t seek attention. He just wants to be together. All of us. And this year, we are going to add some extra fun into the mix with Creed, his wife Bethann, and the newest addition to the family, Lincoln, who aptly goes by the name”Little Soul.”
How To Make Dad Feel Special On Father’s Day
There are all kinds of ways to make the Dad in your life feel special this Sunday. Here are a few tried and true favorites of mine:
- Tell him to take it easy! Do any chores he normally does and ensure his to-do list is empty.
- Show him how much he means to you with a special handwritten note, letter, or card.
- Make a delicious meal. It doesn’t have to be complimented. Just pick a few recipes listed below, and you’ll have all you need for a great menu.
- Take time to do some decorating and make sure the table is set with fun dinnerware and colorful napkins.
- Make a playlist of his favorite songs and play it during your gathering. I use Spotify and use it every single day!
- During dessert, share your favorite memory of Dad. This is probably my favorite because we always laugh so hard that we can barely breathe.
Now, that you’ve got some inspiration for Father’s Day, all that’s left is to put a plan together. It all starts with food, and I’ve put together a collection of Father’s Day Recipes And Menu Ideas That Dad Will Love!