If you love the flavor of buffalo wings, then this recipe is for you! Tender chicken cooked in the slow cooker loaded with spicy buffalo taste is winner.
This week I got a little inspiration from my buddy Stacey Little, blogger & writer of the cookbook, The Southern Bite. I took a few of the ingredients from an appetizer recipe and turned it into something for the slow cooker…buffalo chicken! I think this recipe has a few extra lives like turning it into a hot dip, nachos or served over a baked potato. This is one easy dish that solves so many problems…mostly, just helping to keep this Southern Soul sane.
Easy buffalo sauce flavored chicken cooked made in the crock pot.
- 4- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package ranch dressing
- 1 bottle buffalo hot sauce
- 1 heaping tablespoon sour cream
- 5 tablespoons butter cut into individual measurements
- Put pats of butter in bottom of slow cooker and layer chicken on top.
- Sprinkle ranch dressing on top of chicken.
- Pour buffalo sauce over chicken and cook on low for 5 hours.
- With two forks, shred chicken, add sour cream and mix well with sauce.