This post is sponsored by my friends at Dan-O’s Seasoning, but all opinions expressed are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support my family and me.
Spicy Cucumber Tomato Salad is refreshing and simple to make in just 15 minutes! It’s loaded with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions along with creamy Feta cheese then tossed in a bright, spicy herb dressing.
When I think of a delicious salad, I want it to be full of fresh veggies. I also want the dressing to be loaded with flavor. Getting the right balance of these two can be a bit tricky, but just like my Tomato Cucumber Salad, with the right combination of ingredients, you can achieve a salad masterpiece.
This Spicy Cucumber Tomato Salad is just that, the perfect combination of spicy, tart, sweet and crunchy.
What Makes This Salad So Good?
- It’s easy to make in 15 minutes or less.
- This salad is loaded with fresh vegetables that are available all year long.
- The homemade dressing is bright and full of incredible seasonings that are all-natural and low sodium.
- It’s always a hit when served at a weeknight meal, cookouts, BBQ’s, and potlucks.
Ingredients You Need To Make This Recipe
- Fresh Cucumbers
- Fresh Grape Tomatoes
- Red Onion
- Feta Cheese – I use the block and crumble it with a fork
- Fresh Parsley
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Lemon Juice
- Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
This recipe is simple to make, especially when using the right tools.
- First, make sure you have a good kitchen knife and a cutting board. That will make slicing the cumbers, tomatoes, onions and parsley.
- Next, use a mason jar for blending up the dressing. Add all the ingredients to the jar, screw on the lid and give it a good shake. I think this is the best method for getting a smooth, well blended dressing.
How To Make Spicy Cucumber Tomato Salad
You might wonder how something this good can be made so quickly. Well, it’s possible and all you need is about 15 minutes.
- Slice the cucumber, tomatoes and onions. Break up the block of Feta Cheese and chop the parsley.
- Add all the ingredients for the dressing to a mason jar. Screw on the top and shake until well combined.
- Add the veggies to a bowl and pour on 1/2 of the dressing. Toss, then add the Feta and parsley. Add in a bit more dressing, toss again and serve.
Common Questions And Answers
You can substitute red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar. Both work well.
Yes, you can, or you could use Vidalia onion for a milder flavor.
You can use any type of tomato. Just make sure when you are making the salad to cut them into bite-sized pieces
Absolutely! It’s actually better after the ingredients have had time to marinate.
What To Serve With Spicy Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Weeknight meals: Crock Pot Chicken Thighs, Air Fryer Hot Dogs, Crock Pot Hawaiian Meatballs, Easy London Broil.
- Cookouts and BBQs: Balsamic Chicken Thighs, BBQ Chicken Legs, Hamburger Hobo Dinner Foil Packs.
- Potlucks and Covered Dish Suppers: Baked Spaghetti, Crock Pot Country Style Ribs, Creamy Chicken Casserole.
More Fresh Salad Recipe You’ll Love!
- Creamy Tomato Cucumber Pasta Salad
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Simple Caprese Salad
- Best Caprese Pasta Salad
- Carrot Apple Salad
Last But Not Least…
I love hearing from you, so please leave a rating and a comment if you don’t mind. And don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with a photo.
Spicy Cucumber Tomato Salad
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion in a large bowl. Set aside
- In a mason jar with a lid or small bowl, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, Dan-O's seasonings, salt, and pepper. Blend together until smooth. Pour 1/2 of the dressing over the vegetables and toss.
- Add crumbled Feta Cheese and parsley, drizzle on more dressing if needed, then toss to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days.
- If making ahead of time, use 1/2 of the dressing to toss the salad and reserve 1/2 to add in later.