This post may contain affiliate links.
Smooth, creamy, with a bit of a tangy bite, Whipped Feta is an amazing appetizer that comes together in minutes! Topped off with a drizzle of olive oil and chili flakes, it’s totally crave-worthy.
I make absolutely no excuse for my LOVE of cheese. Cheddar, Gouda, the undisputed king of cheese – Parmesan, soft cheese, and of course stinky cheese. I could go on and on making this into a Forrest Gump moment, but I’ll spare you that speech.
Currently, I have a new favorite…whipped feta. Oh my goodness! It’s so easy to make, goes with just about anything you are serving as an appetizer, and stores beautifully in the fridge for several days.
Of course, I have more things to say about my love of cheese, but instead, I’ll just share the recipe…you’ll be happy I did.
What you’ll need to make Whipped Feta:
- Feta Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- Red Pepper Flakes
Equipment Needed For This Recipe
To get the Feta nice and light, you’ll need a food processor or blender. Both work well to blend the cheese into a smooth consistency.
This recipe is great on its own, but you can also add in some additional flavors.
- Dried thyme, or rosemary
- Fresh chopped chives
- Chopped walnuts or pistachios
Can This Dip Be Made Ahead Of Time?
Yes, it sure can! Make the recipe according to the instructions, then store it in the refrigerator, covered, until you are ready to serve.
Keep in mind that chilled Whipped Feta is more of a spread so if you want to serve it as a dip, then let it come to almost room temperature before adding the olive oil drizzle and red pepper flakes.
What To Serve With Whipped Feta Dip
- Veggies are great to serve with this flavorful dip. I like sliced carrots, celery and cucumber.
- Your favorite cracker.
- Homemade Pita Chips.
More Easy Appetizer Recipes You’ll Love!
- Black Bean And Corn Salsa
- Antipasto Skewers
- Southwest Ranch Dip
- Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken Sliders
- Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp
- Place feta, cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil salt and red pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse until cheese broken up then blend until smooth about 3 minutes.
- Spoon into a bowl and dress with additional olive oil and red pepper flakes. Serve with pita chips, crackers or chilled vegetables.