This post may contain affiliate links.
Air Fryer Baby Potatoes tossed in butter, salt, pepper, and parsley are totally irresistible! Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside these easy to make potatoes are great served for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Don’t let this simple recipe fool you. These potatoes will become your new family favorite side dish in no time.
Sometimes, things need to be kept straightforward and simple, right? Well, that’s what I think when it comes to certain foods. Too often, folks add so many “extras” to a recipe that you can’t recognize what the main ingredient is. When I’m cooking, I like to let good ingredients speak for themselves. That’s where these potatoes come in.
Recently, I picked up some baby potatoes at the grocery and I knew I wanted to cook them in my air fryer. I’d had great success cooking sweet potatoes in the air fryer so I was sure the red potatoes would turn out great. I love using the air fryer for a number of reasons. It’s easy to use, cooks food perfectly and clean up is a breeze. So, when I got home, I was playing around with just how I wanted my recipe to come together when it came to me. If I cooked those beautiful, simple potatoes perfectly, they wouldn’t need a bunch of stuff added to them. Boom. That was it and I had a plan.
With just a bit of butter, salt, pepper, and fresh parsley, my “new” potato recipe came together wonderfully. I served it alongside a grilled flank steak and wow, were they a hit. So much so that, there was a whole conversation at the dinner table about how something so simple could be so good. Mr. SS weighed in on how much he loved that the true flavor of the potato came through. I was thrilled that each little potato was cooked perfectly with a fluffy, tender center and crispy skin. Here’s to keeping things simple and delicious!
What Goes Into Air Fryer Baby Potatoes?
- Baby Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
These potatoes are so easy to make and delicious that you’ll be wondering how you’ve lived without them!
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Place them in a large bowl and drizzle on a tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle on salt. Toss the potatoes in the oil and salt making sure they are all coated.
- Next, put the potatoes in the air fryer. Set the temperature to 400 degrees and timer to 20 minutes. At the 10 minute mark, halfway through cooking, remove the basket, shake then place back in the air fryer to continue cooking.
- While potatoes are cooking, melt butter. When potatoes are done, transfer them to a bowl and drizzle on butter. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parsley and toss, coating the potatoes.
- Serve immediately and savor each yummy bite!
What To Serve With Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Crockpot Sloppy Joes
- Meatloaf Muffins
- Slow Cooker Irish Pot Roast
- Perfect Lemon Roast Chicken
- Sheet Pan Hamburger Steak with Onions and Mushrooms
Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- 1 1.5 pound bag baby red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter - melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Wash and dry potatoes. Place them in a large bowl and drizzle on olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Add potatoes to the air fryer. Set temperature to 400 degrees. Set timer to 20 minutes. Press start. At 10 minute mark, halfway through cooking, remove the basket and shake. Place the basket back in air fryer and cook the remaining 10 minutes.
- Place cooked potatoes in serving bowl. Drizzle on butter, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parsley. Toss to coat. Serve immediately.
If you make this recipe, let me know by leaving a comment and rating below. I love hearing from you! And, make sure to follow me on INSTAGRAM for more recipes and cooking inspiration.