This post may contain affiliate links.
Getting a delicious meal on the table quickly has never been easier, thanks to the Air Fryer! You can cook anything from bacon to chicken wings with this speedy and stress-free method of cooking, plus it’s super easy to clean up. These super-simple Air Fryer Recipes are full of bold flavors and destined to become family favorites in no time!
Table of contents
In the past couple of years, Air Frying has become a very popular method of cooking, and for good reason! There are truly countless pros to using an Air Fryer, but here are a couple of the reasons I love it so much…
- It’s healthier since you’re not using as much oil
- Your food is cooked evenly on all sides
- Foods are crispy and crunchy on the outside, yet tender and juicy on the inside thanks to the circulation of hot air
- Using it can free up oven space during the holidays or anytime you’re feeding a crowd
- It’s portable so you can take it with you when you travel
- Clean-up is VERY minimal
This kitchen tool is can also make just about anything, the recipes you’ll find below range from appetizers and finger foods to main dishes and vegetable sides! Whether you’re making a fast dinner for your family, or you’re trying to find a healthier option for fried food, Air Frying is the answer!
How Do Air Fryers Work?
When you’re using an Air Fryer, you place the food that you’re cooking in a basket and then slide that basket into the machine. When you start your Air Fryer, incredibly hot air will rush from the upper part of the machine into the basket, quickly circulating around the food to create the crispy fried texture.
This method of cooking has all the things we love about fried food, like crispy textures without all the excess oil and fat.
Which Air Fryer Should I Buy?
The key to successfully cooking in an air fryer is to test and practice with different foods. Different Air Fryers will have slightly different cook times, so I would recommend trying yours out with a simple recipe like my Air Fryer Hot Dogs!
These are the Air Fryers that I have personally tried and had great success with!
- 7 Quart Power XL Air Fryer
- 4 Quart Ninja Air Fryer
- 5.3 Quart Power XL Air Fryer
- 5.5 Quart Ninja Max XL Air Fryer
How To Clean An Air Fryer
Here are a few tips for keeping your air fryer clean and in top-notch working order.
- Unplug the air fryer, then let it cool. Remove any crumbs from the basket and inside the fryer.
- Wash the basket. Many air fryer baskets can be put into the dishwasher, but before doing so, check the manufacturer’s recommendation. Clean the basket just like you do other dishes with warm soapy water, then rinse and dry.
- Clean the interior of the air fry with a damp sponge or dishcloth.