This post may contain affiliate links.
Savory and delicious Air Fryer Sausage And Potatoes is an all-in-one meal that’s great for dinner or lunch. It’s superfast to make with easy prep and loaded with flavor!
This recipe is proof that you can get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes. Everyone has those “what should I make for dinner?” moments. Thankfully, we’ve now got a one-pot/pan dinner that is not only simple but totally delicious
Air Fryer Sausage And Potatoes has quickly become one of my favorite recipes when I need to get dinner on the table during busy times. It’s fast, yummy with a comfort food vibe, and with a fresh green salad served alongside, it makes an outstanding meal.
Ingredients Needed For This Recipe
- Smoked Kielbasa – you can use any type of fully cooked sausage that you like. I use traditional or turkey Polish kielbasa sausage.
- Baby Potatoes – I like to use very small baby Yukon Gold potatoes. You can substitute red potatoes, just make sure they are cut into uniform size pieces so that they cook evenly.
- Red Onion – Vidalia or yellow onions also work great in this recipe.
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Fresh Parsley
Scroll down for the ingredient measurements and full instructions.
How To Make Sausage And Potatoes In The Air Fryer
Get ready because you may be a bit stunned at how fast this dish comes together!
- Gather all the ingredients, preheat the air fryer, and slice the onions.
- Add the potatoes and onions to a large bowl, drizzle over olive oil, add minced garlic and dried thyme, then toss everything together. Add to the air fryer and cook.
- While the potatoes cook, slice the sausage, add it to the air fryer and continue to cook.
- When everything is done, place it in a serving bowl, drizzle on fresh lemon juice, add a sprinkle of parsley then serve.
What’s The Best Type Of Potato To Use?
This recipe can be changed depending on what ingredients you have on hand. I like to use Yukon Gold potatoes, but you can also use Red Bliss, Yellow Potatoes, or even sweet potatoes.
Tips For Making This Meal
- Make sure all the ingredients are cut to approximately the same size for even cooking.
- Shake the basket at the halfway cooking point.
- Use fully-cooked sausage, not raw.
How To Store Leftovers
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, place the sausage and potatoes back in the air fryer and heat for 2-3 minutes.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Sausage And Potatoes
This all-in-one meal only needs one thing…a salad!
Want More Air Fryer Recipes?
Try these easy to make main and side dish recipes to make in the air fryer:
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs
- Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
- 1 pound baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 package fully cooked Kielbasa sausage, sliced
- ½ red onion cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- To a large bowl, add potatoes and onions. Drizzle over olive oil, then add the garlic and thyme, tossing everything together. Place the potatoes and onions in the basket of the air fryer. Cook at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes, shaking the basket at the halfway mark.
- When the potatoes and onions are finished cooking, add the sliced sausage and continue to cook for 5-8 minutes until the sausage is crispy around the edges.
- Place the sausage and potatoes on a serving plate, drizzle with fresh lemon juice and sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired. Serve immediately.
Want To Know More About Air Frying?
If you are new to cooking with an Air Fryer or just don’t know where to start, I’ve got something to help. I’ve put together a helpful guide with tips and recipes to get you using the Air Fryer like a pro!
Rate & Comment