It’s officially football season and you know what that means…tailgating, snacks & great food. Even if you are not a football fan, you will still love this hot sausage dip – it’s become an all time favorite at my house!
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 block (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes and chilies
- Cook sausage, drain and crumble. Remove any left over sausage drippings from pan.
- Add cream cheese and tomato with chilies into pan set on medium low heat. Stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Add crumbled sausage and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with torilla chips.