This post may contain affiliate links.
This Easy Zucchini Bread recipe will quickly become your favorite quick bread recipe! It’s loaded with tender zucchini, along with warm flavors of cinnamon and vanilla with a dash of nuttiness from pistachios.
This easy-to-make Zucchini Bread is one of my favorites. It’s made in just one bowl, and you don’t need yeast. It’s dense, moist, and is great to enjoy with coffee or tea for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Ingredients Needed For Easy Zucchini Bread
- Raw Zucchini
- Granulated Sugar
- Vegetable Oil
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
How To Prepare The Zucchini
Next, place the zucchini in a strainer and press out most of the liquid. You can also place the grated zucchini in paper towels and wring out the moisture.
Can I Leave The Nuts Out Of The Recipe?
Yes, you sure can. You can leave them out altogether or substitute them with pecans or walnuts.
More Quick and Easy Bread Recipes You’ll Love…
- Blueberry Bread with Lemon Glaze
- Zucchini Cheese Quick Bread
- Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Bread
- Quick and Easy Beer Bread
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Ways To Serve Zucchini Bread
- While still warm, top with fresh ricotta flavored with honey and lemon zest.
- Toasted with butter.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream with toasted pistachios.
- Bake in cupcake tins and frost with cream cheese icing.
More Easy To Make Bakery Treats You’ll Love
- Glazed Orange Muffins
- Easy Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins
- Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
- Blueberry Lemon Scones
- 2 cups shredded raw zucchini
- 3 eggs – room temperature
- 1 ¾ cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- Shred zucchini with a box grater and place in a small mesh strainer. Press or squeeze with hands to get excess liquid out.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together eggs, sugar, and oil.
- Add into the wet mixture the flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and pistachios, mixing until combined.
- Add drained zucchini. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 8 ½ x 4 ½-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes at 350°, or until a wooden pick, inserted in center comes out clean.