This post may contain affiliate links.
Creamy and fluffy with all the flavors of one of the holiday’s favorite flavors, Eggnog Cheesecake Dip is outrageously delicious! This make-ahead treat is perfect to serve at any party, family gathering, or when watching your favorite holiday movie.
It’s no secret that I love recipes that are simple, straightforward, and loaded with good ingredients. And when I combine that passion with seasonal flavors, then a little magic happens.
Eggnog Cheesecake Dip is so light, so creamy and so good that you’ll be wondering how you’ve lived without it! This super easy-to-make treat is made with just 5 ingredients and comes together in 15 minutes.
Whether you are hosting a party, having a few friends over for cocktails, or enjoying some time with your family, dips are always a hit. Whether you make my Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip, Chocolate Fruit Dip, or Eggnog Cheesecake Dip, your family and friends will love them all.
What Is Eggnog?
Eggnog is a traditional holiday drink made with milk, eggs, cream, nutmeg, and cinnamon. It’s normally “spiked” with rum or brandy and served at parties during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year. It’s a rich, creamy beverage full of warm spice flavors.
Ingredients Needed To Make Eggnog Cheesecake Dip
- Eggnog – your favorite store-bought brand
- Cream Cheese
- Whipped Cream – you can substitute Cool Whip
- Granulated Sugar
Equipment To Make Things Easy
My go-to piece of equipment for making this recipe is a hand mixer. I use it to blend the cream cheese with the eggnog and to make the whipped cream. I also use, mixing bowls, measuring cups, and spoons.
PRO TIP: make sure the cream cheese is softened to help it blend with the other ingredients.
I like to make fresh whipped cream for this recipe. The texture is light, and I slightly sweeten it with sugar.
You can substitute Cool Whip for homemade whipped cream. Keep the measurements the same when switching out the ingredients.
Can This Dip Be Made Ahead Of time?
Yes, absolutely! That’s one of the secrets to this recipe. You can make it up to 2 days before you want to serve it. Keep it stored, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
What To Serve With Eggnog Cheesecake Dip
- Butter Cookies
More Holiday Sweets You’ll Love!
Last But Not Least…
I love hearing from you, so please leave a rating and a comment if you don’t mind. And don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with a photo.
Eggnog Cheesecake Dip
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, whip the heavy cream and sugar together until stiff peaks are formed. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- In a medium-size bowl, with a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until creamy. Add eggnog, nutmeg, and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Gently fold the eggnog mixture into chilled whipped cream. Spoon into a serving bowl, cover, and place in the refrigerator to chill. Serve with gingersnaps and vanilla wafers.
- Cool Whip can be substituted for homemade whipped cream.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.