This post may contain affiliate links.
Warm, cheesy, and packed with savory flavor is what this bread is all about! It’s just the thing to serve with soup and salad or toasted for breakfast.
More recipes that are excellent for gift giving ~
- Slow Cooker Party Mix
- Oatmeal Brown Sugar Banana Bread
- A Southern Soul House Seasoning
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Tiger Butter Fudge
Last But Not Least…
I love hearing from you, so please leave a rating and a comment if you don’t mind. And don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with a photo.
Sausage & Cheese Bread
- 1 lb . pork sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Texas Pete hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 2 cups baking mix – Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet and cook along with onion until brown.
- Drain on paper towels and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, cheeses, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add baking mix, milk, and mayonnaise. Stir.
- To the mixture, add sausage & onions. Mix until just blended.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let rest in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out to plate to serve.