Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake may have a funny name but after just one bite you’ll be impressed. Rich with fall flavors of warm spices, this easy to make cake will have everyone asking for seconds!
It was so nice to start our week with a day off! Yesterday, the boys were out of school so we were able to sleep a little late and with some teamwork, got a few things done around the house. Of course, at the end of it all, there needed to be a little reward which I decided would come in the form of dessert.
Dump Cakes have been around a long time and no wonder! They are quick, easy and you can substitute ingredients based on what your family likes. I had pumpkin puree and a box spice cake mix on hand which made a perfect match for my dish. This cake is moist, rich and full of warm spice flavor. Once out of the oven, I let it cool for about 10 minutes then served it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It was the perfect ending to a successful day
If you’ve got a sweet tooth and love desserts, you might like one of these sweet treats ~
Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake
This cake is moist, rich and full of warm spice flavor.Print Pin Rate
- 2 cans pumpkin - 15 oz.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk - 16 oz.
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter , melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, evaporated milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spices and salt in mixing bowl.
- Beat well.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch glass pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin.
- Pour melted butter over all.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Make sure to follow A Southern Soul on Pinterest!