This post may contain affiliate links.
Beautiful, delicious, and easy to make, Spinach Strawberry Salad is like a burst of spring in every bite! Then with a sprinkle of feta cheese, candied pecans, and a drizzle of homemade dressing, you’ve got a next-level salad to make any time of the year.
This salad, just like my Caprese Salad and Tomato Cucumber Salad, is on constant repeat in my house. Something about the combination of spinach, strawberries, and feta gets me every time. But, if you get how I work, then you know I couldn’t stop at just making a strawberry spinach salad.
My version of Spinach Strawberry Salad is loaded with texture, plus sweet and savory flavors. It’s the perfect side dish to serve at brunch and dinner parties. This salad is a show-stopper at any covered dish supper or potluck, but so that you know, digging into it at lunch or family dinner is just as special!
What You Need To Make This Salad
- Fresh Spinach
- Strawberries – washed and sliced
- Feta Cheese – crumbled
- Candied Pecans – I’m including the recipe
How To Make Poppy Seed Dressing
- Olive Oil
- White Wine Vinegar – lemon juice or champagne vinegar
- Honey – granulated sugar can be subbed
- Poppy Seeds
- Salt and Pepper
Place all the ingredients in a jar and shake to blend. Store any leftover dressing in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
Scroll down for measurements and instructions
How To Make Candied Pecans
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Prepare a 9×11 baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne pepper to a large ziplock bag. Toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk egg white until frothy. Add in pecans and toss to coat. Pour the pecans into the bag with the sugar mixture. Toss until pecans are coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Toss after 20 minutes and continue to cook. Remove from oven and let cool.
What’s For Dinner?
5 Easy Delicious Meal Plans + Secrets To Getting Dinner On The Table!
Variations And Substitutions
This yummy salad can be personalized with your favorite ingredients. Here are a few ideas to make this salad your own:
- Cheese – substitute feta with goat cheese, blue cheese, Gorgonzola, or sharp white cheddar
- Dressing – balsamic vinaigrette, easy homemade blue cheese, or creamy vinaigrette
- Protein – add grilled chicken, shrimp, or steak to make it a main dish salad.
- Extras – add fresh blueberries, red onion slices, almonds, walnuts, or a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
What To Serve With Spinach Strawberry Salad?
The answer to this question is this – just about anything and everything! Well, maybe not everything, but here are a few of my favs:
- Bacon And Cheese Quiché
- Copycat Honey Baked Ham
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Crock Pot Chicken Thighs
- Cajun Garlic Shrimp
Craving More? Try These Salad Recipes…
- Best Caprese Pasta Salad
- Spicy Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Everyday Green Salad
- Spinach And Pear Salad With Balsamic Dressing
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- 4-5 cups washed baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups washed and sliced strawberries
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¾ cup candied pecans
Poppy Seed Dressing
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- To make the dressing, add all ingredients to a jar with a lid. Shake until blended. Set aside.
- Add spinach, strawberries, feta cheese, and candied pecans to a large bowl. Drizzle on half of the dressing and toss. Taste, then adjust the seasoning by adding salt and pepper.
- Drizzle on remaining dressing, toss, and serve.
This recipe is delicious easy thanks
For recipe for. candied peacan
They make this recipe
Thanks for sharing and hard work
Coming up with recipes that are