A new favorite in our house is Watermelon Salad. It’s cool, fresh and perfect for summer. The next best thing besides the flavor is just how easy this salad is to make!
Watermelon Salad is cool, fresh and perfect for summer. The next best thing besides the flavor is just how easy this salad is to make!Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 6 cups washed baby spinach
- 4 cup cubed watermelon
- 1/4 red onion - thinly sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 large clove garlic (grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place spinach on plates.
- Top with remaining ingredients and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with balsamic dressing.
- Place all ingredients in a small jar and shake to emulsify.