The beautiful aroma of these Garlic Parmesan Rolls will have your loved ones running to the supper table! They are easy to make and are the perfect addition to any family meal.
Today started off like any typical Monday…a little hectic but with all of the excitement of a new week ahead of us. Things were just cruising along then we got an unexpected call from some friends wanting to stop by so I said, “hey, why not join us for dinner?” I quickly put a large pot of “mama sauce” in my dutch oven, washed some veggies and made a salad, set the table then moved on to the bread.
I decide to use what I had on hand, store bought dinner rolls but with a few added flavors. There’s really nothing like hot bread from the oven and when you mix in butter, garlic, herbs and cheese, well, you’ve got a winning combination. I just hope they make it to the table for dinner.
Garlic & Parmesan Skillet Rolls
- 12 frozen dinner rolls (I use Rhodes)
- 1/2 stick butter - melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried italian herb blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Lightly butter the bottom of a cast iron skillet. Place dinner rolls in skillet. Let rolls thaw until doubled in size - according to package directions.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave safe dish. Once melted, add garlic, herbs and salt. Stir to combine. Brush butter mixture over rolls.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take rolls out of oven and sprinkle on cheese. Return to oven and bake until done, approximately 5 more minutes.