This marinade takes just minuets to whip up. Once you have all the ingredients thoroughly blended, just pour it over the pork chops and let it do it’s magic. Place you covered marinated meat in the fridge for one hour, two max, due to the acidity levels. Make sure to let your meat come to room temperature before cooking. This allows even grilling with no cool spots.
One of the best things about this easy to make marinade is that you can use it on beef, pork, chicken and veggies. It keep well in the fridge so you can make a big batch and have it on hand whenever you’re ready to fire up the grill!
Marinade for Grilling Meats
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a jar with a secure top. Shake until well blended.
- Pour over meat, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Turn meat occasionally to coat.
- Meat can also be place in a plastic bag and placed in refrigerator.
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Take pork chops from marinade and place on grill. Place on the grill and cook until the pork chop releases from the grill, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for another 3 minutes.
Want to save this recipe for later? Make sure to PIN it to your PINTEREST BOARD.