Incredibly easy to make, and ready to serve in less than 20 minutes, these Garlic Knots are seriously delicious! Made with canned biscuits and slathered with butter, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and herbs, they are great as an appetizer served with marinara for dipping, or alongside your favorite recipes at mealtime.
Never have I ever passed up garlic bread. There, I said it. I don’t know about you but I think there’s something totally irresistible about baked bread awash in butter flavored with garlic, cheese, and herbs. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
To help deal with my love for garlic bread, I’ve come up with a simple solution. Easy Garlic Knots made using canned biscuits is a recipe that’s totally foolproof. With the addition of melted butter and a few other ingredients, you’ve got something that rivals any garlic stick or bread that you get at your local pizza joint. These soft, warm little bundles are great to serve as appetizers along with marinara or alfredo sauce. They are a MUST at any Italian dinner or when you want to take your meal to a whole new level.
Ingredients For Easy Garlic Knots
- Canned Biscuits
- Unsalted Butter
- Garlic Powder
- Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Herb Seasoning
Tips For Making This Recipe
- Use whatever store-bought canned biscuit that you like. I use the large biscuits when I serve the Garlic Knots for dinner. You can use the smaller biscuits if you’re making this recipe to serve as an appetizer.
- Use a knife or pizza cutter to half each biscuit then roll each into a 5 to 6-inch “snake.” Tie a knot in the middle of the dough then tuck the ends under, placing it on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. I use a glass measuring cup. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic, cheese, and Italian herbs. Brush the butter on the knots and bake.
- The last and most important step is to give these yummy babies a butter bath. Slather on the remaining garlic butter mixture for the BEST Garlic Knots you’ve ever tasted!
What To Serve With Easy Garlic Knots
- Make homemade Marinara Sauce and serve as an appetizer for game day or movie night.
- Out Of This World Baked Spaghetti
- Lasagna Soup
- Crock Pot Lemon Chicken
- Herb Butter Roast Chicken and Potatoes
- 1 16 ounce canned biscuits
- 5 tablespoons butter - melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan - grated
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Remove biscuits from container and cut in half. Roll each half out to a 5-6 inches. Tie a knot in the middle of each strip, tuck ends under to for a ball and place on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and 3 tablespoons of Parmesan. Set aside 1/4 of garlic butter. Brush each knot with remaining garlic butter. Place in oven and bake for 16-18 minutes until bread is golden brown. Remove from oven and brush with remaining garlic butter and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve immediately.
Want to SAVE this recipe? Pin it HERE!