What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than with a homemade breakfast or brunch! These 25 easy-to-make recipes include show-stopping sweet treats, savory tarts, salads, casseroles, and refreshing drinks that are sure to impress the lady of the day.
This year, pull out all the stops and impress Mom by making her breakfast or brunch. We know that every girl loves flowers but why not take things up a notch and show off your cooking skills.
To keep things extra easy, most of the recipes in this collection can be made ahead of time. It may seem a bit overwhelming to make a special meal for someone who means so much to you but all you need is a little planning and great recipes to pull it off!
Helpful Tips For Making Mother’s Day Brunch
- Take a few minutes to think about what foods your special guest likes and make a list.
- Scroll through the list of these 25 recipes and choose 3-4 to make up your menu.
- Read through each recipe (preferably 2 to 3 times) then make a grocery list for all the items you’ll need.
- Write down a timeline for each recipe. This should include things like any recipe you can make ahead of time, when to take things out of the fridge and how long to cook or bake.
- Set the table with any special dishes you know Mom loves and don’t forget to use some pretty napkins.
- Last but not least…relax and have fun. Mom will love you for it!