This post may contain affiliate links.
Labor Day Weekend is right around the corner, and there’s no better way to celebrate than throwing a party! Whether you’re a first-time host or a seasoned expert, this collection of crazy delicious recipes, hosting tips, and Amazon Essentials is exactly what you need to pull off an unforgettable Labor Day Party!
Table of contents
- Planning A Party Menu
- Appetizers & Drinks Made In Under 30 Minutes
- Make-Ahead Salads and Pasta Salads
- Labor Day Main Dishes To Feed A Crowd
- Crock Pot Recipes For Hosting
- Crowd-Pleasing Side Dishes
- Easy To Make Desserts and Sweet Treats
- Must-Have Items For A Labor Day Party
Labor Day is just about here! And if you want to be the hostess with the mostess, then I’ve got you covered! I have collected all the best appetizers, drinks, main dishes, sides, salads, and Amazon Essentials For Hosting to help you throw the BEST Labor Day Party ever!
First things first…
- Make your party playlist a day or two ahead of time, and there’s nothing worse than scrambling to find the right music for an event.
- Decorations really set the mood and tone of the party. Whether you splirge a bit or keep things simple, make sure you make your gathering special.
- For a Labor Day Party, sparklers are a must-have item; everyone loves sparklers, whether you’re hosting adults or kids!
- Plan some fun outdoor activities or games for people to play; Corn hole, Ladder Toss, and Potato Sack Races are all great options.
Planning A Party Menu
Cooking is one of the more time-consuming aspects of hosting, and it might seem challenging to have all the food made and ready to serve by the time the party starts. Here’s what I ask myself before I get started…
- Out of all the recipes on my menu, how many can be made ahead of time?
- How much work will I have to do on the day of the party?
- Are the recipes I chose ones that everyone can enjoy?
You already know that I am all about stress-free cooking and hosting, so Crock Pot recipes and Make-Ahead dishes are my best friends for parties! The goal is to have fun while hosting, so you want to ensure you’re not spending the party working.
I’ve collected 50 recipes that are ideal for a Labor Day Party. Whether you’re looking for one extra recipe or you’re creating your whole menu, you can find everything you need right here!